Two Handles Fur Lapin & Crocodile
Hand made real lapin fur & wild crocodile skin hand bag bag, two handles and zip on top to fully close the bag. All certified by CITES.
- Two handles in real wild crocodile (variations of colour on the handles and imperfections are due to the real leather, not really worked and painted, left natural as much as possible, only with the addiction of an internal lining in suede to make the carrying comfortable.
- Zip on top to fully close the bag.
- big pocket inside the bag.
- It arrives in a F.FABRIS protective felt bag
- Certified by CITES (See our FAQ section for more info).
CERTIFICATION OF RARE EXOTIC LEATHERS /CITES
All our items in refined exotic lathers comply with the requirements of the CONVENTION ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE IN ENDANGERED SPECIES OF WILD FAUNA AND FLORA (CITES), which regulates the trade of endangered fauna and flora. This means that each skin used in the production must be provided with complete provenance documentation. Thanks to that international monitoring, endangered species are not at risk, because purchasing only certified skins strongly discourage poaching.
Weight: 350 g
Length: 13.40 in / 34.0 cm
Width: 7.50 in / 19.0 cm
Height: 7.50 in / 19.0 cm
Strap Drop: 18