- Our website does not collect or share personal information about visitors.
- The visitors’ data are visible only by the owner of the site by masking the IP address using the Google Analytics service.
- The e-mail and personal information of users who send e-mail using the form on the site are not in any way disclosed to third parties or used for promotional and advertising purposes.
- Embed Youtube videos in the site are included using the “no cookies” option.
Information about cookies:
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are required for correct working of the site, others are useful to the visitor as they can safely store data like user name or language settings etc. The advantage of having these cookies working in your PC is to no longer need to fill out the same information when access a site previously visited.
How do I turn off cookies?
You can change browser settings to turn off cookies in a very easy way.
- Open Firefox
- Press the “Alt” key
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
- Then select the tab “Privacy”
- Go to “Settings History” and then “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from site” and save preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”.
- Select “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all).
- Then click on OK.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the “Tools”.
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”.
- In the “Cookies” you can clear the cookies and save preferences.
- Open Safari.
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security” in the dialog box that follows.
- In the “Accept Cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies form websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark).
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies”.